Monday, March 19, 2007

Ponteng skillz and the Rude awakening

Well i skipped another of school, meaning another extra day holiday for me : D (courtesy of acting and diarhoea). I get another extra day of holiday when school suppose to start today with permission ^_^.

Thats for ponteng skillz and for rude awakening.Today i woke up at 12.30 pm cuz i didnt go to school. Why?(see above). Nothing strange when i woke up at 12.30 today ate lunch play on the computer and ate lunch.Did i say ate lunch twice? because i ate lunch twice : ) . Then i took my bath around 6 after a series of gaming rounds, ate dinner once then went to bed .

Now i slept at 7 suppose to wake up at 10 or 11 to continue gaming since tomorrow have school.But at at 930, I woke up to drink some water just to discover there was something on my ear. I thought it was some mosquitoe or ant thingy with wings(the ones u see near the lights at local cofee shops). When i got up and flick it off i discover it was a small black colored lizard on my face. meh i jumped outta bed cuz i was shocked.For some reason it followed me off the bed : P. No time take pictures about it but i thought it was actually kinda cute when it run away so fast ~ ~

No comments: