Sunday, January 20, 2008

WARNING: HATE RANT

WARNING THIS IS A HATE RANT PLEASE DO NOT READ IF UR A WHINY MINOR!!!!
IF YOU DO READ THIS YOUR VIEW ABOUT MAY CHANGE ..... ALOT!!
































































































































































Well without further adieu i present to you my hate rant : )

Lets begin midly..... Firstly i like to say something about my weight. Althou im not sensitive about it i fucking hate it when some fucking retard tells me about it. If its a friendly concern about my health go ahead i take it but if its some fucking insult u can go fucking suck on ur own fucking dick for fuck sake. Sure fat is ugly.... sure it wont get me chicks.... SURE THE HELL I KNOW ABOUT THAT ALREADY SO WHY NOT FUCKIGN DONT TELL ME ABOUT IT ALREADY

more over i hate 4 kinds of things
1stly is people who tell me SHIT i already am doing like dieting....Fuck like i dun want get thin like that.
2ndly i like doing things my pace and fuck u if u think im not doing it at all cuz i will admit if i am not doing anything at all
3rdly i hate bitches who ask me the same question twice when i already explain. I dont mind if i explained it not well or blur. Or ur a blur person and u have problem understand that i will accept but what we talking now is when i say something perfectly clear with no error whatsoever u ask me again for the sake of fucking asking it : )
4thly i hate is..... something private : ) so im not saying it here


And also i hate threats....fucking hate them: )

No comments: