Sunday, April 8, 2007

I turn my back on the past

Imma skip whatever my miss so yeah :D.

Lets start on yesterday saturday. I went to dj leo's IU (international understanding) day. Was okay but i figured the music is very the potong and i mean that literally...... half way stop change half way stop change alot XD After awhile it got bored so during break we went to jeletong and then wanted to cyber but it was full so we went back to the event.....

Only 3 ways to describe the event......

1: Hot.....(not only me complain okay...)

2:Potong....(cut song here cut song there)

3:Boring.....(alot of singing not much energy performance....)

Then i didnt go to the hits dot fm thing cuz i thought it was gonna be hot stuffy and crowded but according to my friends it was fun not so hot and also crowded..... well atleast i got 1 correct. Went to cyber later onwards after the event instead of 1 utama then found out Command conquer 3 Tiberium wars came out..... SOMEONE BUY FOR ME GOD DAMNIT!!!!! I WANT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: