Monday, July 7, 2008

Chained by fate...

Today i was reminded of something.
Something i was born into... something i never wished for nor chose
Some think I'm privileged but i can tell you how wrong those people are
Imagine paying the price unwillingly for something you have no choice over
Being forced to go places and act as expected or face being lectured on what you should be
I never chose this........

And to make things worse....Everything i worked hard for or done because i wanted to is taken for granted as something i already have....My freedom was thought to be given to me....

Again i can tell you F*ck no. I fought for everything i have, I worked for it, I didn't beg for sh*t everything i have is because i wanted to.

SO STOP F*cking STEALING MY CREDIT FOR MY HARDWORK . RESPECT WHERE ITS AT

No comments: